Father’s Day is just around the corner. If you’re still not sure of the perfect gift, and jewelry may or may not be the ideal choice, why not buy dad or special father in your life a new luxury watch?
There are plenty of jewelry options for men that don’t have to look tacky or dated. But being that we’re heading into summer, make sure dad takes care of his watch at the beach or poolside. Jewelry can be easily lost during swimming, while salt water and chlorine can damage many materials. Extra caution should also be taken with today’s stylish, and often expensive, luxury watches. However, here are some ideas to help you find a great gift this Father’s Day.
Types of Watches for Dad
Timepieces come in many shapes and forms and in designs suited for particular lifestyles. Here is a look at a few watches and the types of individuals they best serve:
- Rolex Submariner: A luxury watch that is also one of the most iconic. Dating back to the early 1950s, it has been worn by James Bond and in many other movies.
- Patek Philippe Calatrava: This timeless timepiece suits dads who like to dress up. It is also quite elegant; simple and sleek, this watch blends in with just about any classy attire.
- Breitling Chronomat GMT: Featuring dual time zones, this watch is also designed for adventurers and is water resistant up to 500 meters. The hands glow in the dark as well.
- Breitling Superocean Chronograph M2000: Functioning at up to 1,500 meters underwater, this model is designed for the ultimate adventurer, including the most avid divers and nautical enthusiasts.
- Timex Marlin Automatic: For a more formal dad, this sophisticated, yet simple, watch is available in one of six colors. The time-and-date dial lacks decoration, but the watch is easy to wear and gets to the point.
- Tag Heuer Formula 1 Grande Date: Beauty and style don’t have to come at a steep price. Here is a great gift for a dad who appreciates a driving inspired watch and always has a budget in mind.
- Audemars Piguet Royal Oak: Debuting in 1972, this luxury steel sport watch has become a modern classic. It is highlighted by its integrated bracelet and octagonal bezel case.
- Cartier Santos Dumont: Created in 1904, it is widely known as the world’s first wristwatch. If dad is a vintage enthusiast, he’ll appreciate this watch’s art deco like design.
- G-Shock Master of G Mudmaster: Designed for the outdoorsman, it is certainly as tough as it looks. You’ll even get 200 meters of water resistance in addition to few cool built-in tech features.
- Casio World Tim Digital Watch: Best suited for the tech-savvy dad. At a reasonable price, this retro-futuristic watch has many different functions, contains a world map, and a 10-year battery life.
Jeweler’s Touch carries timepieces from the BERING collection, which is known for bold materials and minimalistic beauty. The line is actually quite diverse as many shapes, sizes, and materials are used to accommodate various styles and tastes. These watches are also quite durable. They’re lightweight, heat-resistant, and also resist scratching while being hypoallergenic. Some models even come with a solar-powered battery.
In addition, BERING jewelry, including engagement rings, can be paired with watches in the collection to complement one another and create a unique look.
Contact Jeweler’s Touch
For information on this and other watches and collections offered by Jeweler’s Touch, continue browsing or call 714-579-1616.