Why Jeweler's Touch?
- Six expert jewelers and goldsmiths on staff
- GIA gemologist on-site for appraisals
- Unique jewelry
- Jewelry and ring repairs while you wait. Watch through our 16-foot gallery window!
- Watchmaker available for adjustments and restorations
- Free estimate before work begins
- All jewelry is fully insured while on the premises
Our services include:
- Ring sizing while you wait
- Precious stone replacements
- Necklace, bracelet, earrings and ring repairs, including fashion and vintage pieces
- Custom jewelry designs including custom-made engagement rings or wedding rings
- Bead and pearl restringing
- Complimentary jewelry cleaning and inspection
- Watch battery replacement and band sizing
- Custom engraving
- Laser welding
- We buy gold, platinum, silver and diamonds
We have an in-house Horologist and Watchmaker who will expertly service and repair your watch. We'll give you a free estimate before work begins and average repair time is two weeks or less. All work is guaranteed for one year (terms available upon request). We repair most models and often a simple watch sizing or battery replacement can be completed while you wait.
Layaway: A deposit of 20% down is required to initiate a layaway purchase. The maximum length is 90 days from the date of deposit. A payment needs to be made every month. If no payment is received after 30 days, merchandise will be returned to stock and a store credit will be issued. No cancellations will be accepted for specially prepared or altered (engraved) merchandise.
Return & Exchange Policy: If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 15 days. Jewelry can be exchanged for merchandise or store credit within 30 days from the date of purchase. Custom Designed or altered jewelry is not returnable.